Here are some ways I am just like my MOM.
- I like to laugh and see the humor in things.
- I can be scatterbrained.
- I have lots of energy.
- I like to color coordinate my clothes, shoes and purses.
- I lose things.
- I keep piles of magazines-piles of lots of things.
- I have some pretty messy closets.
- When I clean, I like to get down on my hands and knees.
- I love babies and love being a grandma. (I also love being an aunt).
- I believe in being cheerful even when I sometimes would like to cry
- I cry easily so I don’t wear mascara.
- I moisturize my skin.
- I wear red lipstick
- My faith keeps life balanced for me. My mom and I saw our faith differently but bonded in simply knowing God has lots to do with life.
- I love flowers and gardening.
- I love listening to the rain. Rain is peaceful.
- I love shopping for sales.
- I love keeping the windows open.
- I love my house, deck and yard.
- Being a mother is a precious gift.
My mother’s favorite poem:
It’s easy enough to be pleasant when life goes by like a song.
But the one who’s worthwhile
Is the one who can smile.
When everything goes dead wrong.
Mom’s birthday is June 5 and she died of pancreatic cancer in July of 2005. She smiled throughout her illness and throughout her life. Thanks MOM